Change, like sunshine, can be a friend or a foe, a blessing or a curse, a dawn or a dusk.
- William Arthur Ward
I sense a change in myself. It's a positive change on one hand but a negative change on the other. Not gonna explicitly say what it is here. All I can say is this:
Past: Spill the beans on purpose, be it directly or indirectly.
Present: Shut my trap and cut the crap.
Not exactly healthy but I have my reasons in doing so. To me, it's not a matter of pretense, but of compromise(up to a certain point where you have to draw a line, of course - but where and when exactly is the line to be drawn?), and like everyone else in every other situation, I have to deal with it. Because, really, while it may be a problem of insensitivity, I guess it really is no biggie... or is it?
Starting to have some undoubtedly doubtful doubts about the slant I'm taking. Or trying to take. Problem is I can't seem to completely convince myself that it doesn't really matter and I don't really care. Can't help it eh, being placed in such a singular situation like this.
But whatever it is, I gotta smooth that frown. And bid au revoir to that strange nagging feeling in me.
Which brings me to another thing that's on my mind. One sentence will suffice: I think it's completely absurd, hilarious even, when people become overly judgemental when 1) they know nothing; 2) it doesn't concern them one bit; 3) it's over something that's supposed to be celebrated about. Joke, really. A pointless judgement, that sort of thing. It's disgusting. And it's really getting on my nerves. People can be so horrible sometimes.
Shall stop before I get too carried away.
My apologies for the very abstract post. It's not meant for your comprehension so don't bother trying to unravel the meaning behind my words. Just needed an outlet to express my innermost thoughts.